Saturday, July 11, 2009

Which Ghostbusters?

I was actually planning to pre-order Ghostbusters. I can't really afford it right now, but the first movie was my favorite for a long time after I first saw it in the theater as a kid. I was even Slimer for Halloween one year and dressed my horse up as the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. Needless to say, it just seems like a must-have.

The problem is that I can't decide which version to get. The PS3/360 version looks beautiful and very fun but I keep hearing that the Wii version may not look as good but is totally different and even more fun. The thought of having a REALLY fun game that isn't sports or fitness-related for the Wii is nice.

I know I will likely end up with both eventually but, as I can't possibly spend $90 or whatever, it's a dilemma. Whichever I play first will have a distinct advantage in my mind, right?

Is there anyone out there who has played both versions and has good reasons for picking one over the other?

Or, should I just wait for the price to fall on that one and go ahead and get Infamous first?

No comments:

Post a Comment